from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. Nautical To move (a ship) away from a dock.
- transitive v. To uncouple (spacecraft).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove a ship from a dock.
- v. To remove from a docking station.
- v. To drag a user interface element (such as a toolbar) away from its fixed position so that it floats freely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To take out of dock.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To take out of dock: as, to dock and undock a ship.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take (a ship) out of a dock
- v. move out of a dock
un- + dock (Wiktionary)