from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Food supplies; provisions.
- n. Plural form of victual.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of victual.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. Food for human beings, esp. when it is cooked or prepared for the table; that which supports human life; provisions; sustenance; meat; viands.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any substance that can be used as food
- n. a source of materials to nourish the body
- n. a stock or supply of foods
Sorry, no etymologies found.