American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A pipe that is a conduit for water.
- n. An apparatus for smoking, such as a hookah, in which the smoke is drawn through a container of water or ice and cooled before inhaling.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A narghile or hooka.
- n. A pipe for conveying water. Wright Vocabulary.
- n. A waterspout.
- n. A pipe that is a conduit for water; an essential element of plumbing.
- n. A device for smoking, such as a hookah or bong, in which the smoke is drawn through a container of water before inhaling.
GNU Webster's 1913
- A pipe for conveying water.
- n. an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘water pipe’.
how water is used
An extract from the "Zold Tolmacs" project, a HU-EN environmental dictionary compiled by Robert Gulyas in 2000.
T rolls, table sugar, table wine, tabular block, tabular ice, tackle habitat de..., tackle hunger, tackle problems, tackle the crisis, tackle the escala..., tackle the waste ..., tagged image file... and 3050 more...
Looking for tweets for water pipe.