from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that wets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of wet: more wet
- n. Agent noun of wet; someone who wets something as part of some process.
- n. A wetting agent or surfactant.
- n. A bedwetter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who wets, or practises wetting, for some purpose; specifically, in printing, a workman who wets down paper. See phrase under wet, transitive verb
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a workman who wets the work in a manufacturing process
- n. someone suffering from enuresis; someone who urinates while asleep in bed
- n. a chemical agent capable of reducing the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved
Sorry, no etymologies found.