from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Filled with activity, vigor, or spirit; lively.
- adjective Made or depicted using animation.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Endowed with animal life: as, the various classes of animated beings.
- Lively; vigorous; full of life, action, spirit; indicating or representing animation: as, an animated discourse; an animated picture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Endowed with life; full of life or spirit; indicating animation; lively; vigorous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Endowed with life; full of life or spirit; indicating animation;
lively; vigorous. Typically used in an animated discussion.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective having life or vigor or spirit
- adjective made to appear to move as living creatures do
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.