from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bicycle.
- n. A motorcycle.
- n. A motorbike.
- intransitive v. To ride a bike.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A short form of bicycle.
- n. A short form of motorcycle.
- n. A promiscuous woman; from “the town bike (everybody rides her)”.
- v. To ride a bike.
- v. To travel by bike.
- n. A nest of wasps or hornets.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A nest of wild bees, wasps, or ants; a swarm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A nest of wild bees, hornets, or wasps.
- A corruption of bicycle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. ride a bicycle
- n. a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- n. a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
A good mountain bike is a surprisingly effective means of off-road transportation and I've always wondered why more hunters and anglers didn't utilize them, especially in areas closed to motor vehicles.
My trusty mountain bike is rusting from lack of use.
A Cross Country mountain bike is typically lightweight yet durable.
A Dirt Jump mountain bike is designed for pulling off stunts and typically has hard tails.
A Downhill mountain bike is ideal for stunts and trail challenges.
North shore mountain bike is genuinely constructed for rough and rugged land surfaces.
A reader recently informed me that the term bike-sexual has been inducted into the Urban Dictionary.
#WTSports sujal @iambunnybee 5'8 ish. but my old bike is short for me. daylightgambler Have set up some test subjects on my very very alpha release of my social hiking/cycling app!
Being at the ripe old age of 14, a bike is my best way to get around to fish, and is modded there so to do it.
But my bike is a beat-up old hand-me-down from a male friend 6 inches taller than me, so while it's fun to ride, it's also challenging.