from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. Simple past tense and past participle of corrugate.
  • adj. Marked with parallel folds, ridges or furrows.
  • adj. Bent into regular curved folds or grooves.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. shaped into parallel folds alternately grooved and ridged.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Wrinkled; bent or drawn into parallel furrows or ridges: as, corrugated iron.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • adj. shaped into alternating parallel grooves and ridges


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.