from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A loose short-sleeved gown opening in the back, worn by patients undergoing medical treatment or examination.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun [capitalized] A diminutive of the name John.
- noun In ichthyology, a cottoid fish, Oligocottus maculosus, with a naked skin, slender head narrowed above, and pointed snout. It is a small species, very abundant along the western coast of the United States.
- noun Among sailors, a kind of penguin, Pygoscelis tæniata.
- noun The fish Etheostoma nigrum, a kind of darter.
- noun A hanger-on about a theater.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A familiar diminutive of
- noun (Zoöl.), Local cant A sculpin.
- noun a jocose designation of a Frenchman, or of the French people, collectively.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun slang A
- noun New Zealand, pejorative An inexperienced new worker, usually an immigrant.
- noun A gown with a back opening closed with snaps or ties, worn by hospital patients.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
Big johnny is a pimply 14 year old moron who no girl will ever touch in his whole life who comes here to amuse himself by being a punk on the internet
We love it. and shes thinks johnny is hot and wants his baby.
Watanabex: "i loved me some natalie too, she was great in johnny english liked seeing her again"
He himself was going to boil the quart-pot tea and would give Biddy a demonstration in johnny-cakes, made bush fashion at their own camp fire.
Since johnny is such a p*ssy, what do two bottoms like you do anyway?
i loved me some natalie too, she was great in johnny english liked seeing her again
January 9th, 2008 at 3: 31 pm baedo says: stranger: don’t forget dina meyer in johnny pnmneumnmonic … she made that flick! oh, and i liked that guy from Black Flag, too.
Link my johnny was a shoemaker, but now he's gone to sea
He is bashed up and dressed in a hospital johnny, which is kind of cute.
The rifle of John Crockett supplied his guests with the choicest venison steaks, and his wife baked in the ashes the "journey cake," since called johnny cake, made of meal from corn pounded in a mortar or ground in a hand-mill.