from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To calculate.
- v. To make sense of.
- v. To smooth.
- v. To conclude with the correct solution.
- v. To succeed.
- v. To habitually exercise rigorously, especially by lifting weights, in order to increase strength or muscle mass or maintain fitness.
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see work, out.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give a workout to
- v. find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- v. work out in detail
- v. happen in a certain way, leading to, producing, or resulting in a certain outcome, often well
- v. be calculated
- v. make a mathematical calculation or computation
- v. come up with
- v. do physical exercise
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.