from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the Kurds or their language or culture.
- n. The Iranian language of the Kurds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Language of Kurdistan (In the Mesopotamia region, from the Zagros of mid-western Iran to the eastern extension of the chain of the Taurus Mountains).
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Kurdistan, the Kurdish people or the Kurdish language
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Kurds, the Kurdish language, or Kurdistan.
- proper n. The language of the Kurds; it is related to Farsi, the modern Iranian language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Kurdistan or the Kurds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Kurdistan or the Kurds or their language and culture
- n. an Iranian language spoken in Turkey and Iran and Iraq and Syria and Russia
Sorry, no etymologies found.