from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A female given name.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In the Gr. Ch.: The vessel in which the consecrated oblate is kept.
- n. A portion of the oblate which is placed in the cup as a symbol of the union of the body and blood of Christ. See commixture.
- n. [capitalized] A genus of top-shells of the family Trochidœ. It is represented by a number of species in the colder seas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cocktail made of tequila and triple sec with lime and lemon juice
Borrowed from the Latin and Spanish Margarita ("Margaret"). (Wiktionary)