from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who studies or practices astrology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who studies the stars; an astronomer.
- n. One who practices astrology; one who professes to foretell events by the aspects and situation of the stars.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An astronomer; an observer of the stars.
- n. One who professes to determine the influence of the stars on persons, events, qualities, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who predicts the future by the positions of the planets and sun and Moon
Sorry, no etymologies found.