from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or condition of being blessed, holy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being blessed; happiness; felicity; bliss; heavenly joys; the favor of God.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being blessed; happiness; felicity; heavenly joys; the favor of God.
- n. Synonyms Felicity, Bliss, etc. (see happiness), joy, beatitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of supreme happiness
Sorry, no etymologies found.