from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of making brutal
- n. An instance of being brutalized.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of making brutal; state of being brutalized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of brutalizing, or the state of being brutalized. Also spelled brutalisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the condition of being treated in a cruel and savage manner
- n. the activity of treating someone savagely or viciously
- n. an act that makes people cruel or lacking normal human qualities
Sorry, no etymologies found.