from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the skull or cranium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the cranium, or to the skull.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the cranium.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating in any way to the cranium or skull.
- Specifically Pertaining to the cranium proper, or to that part of the skull which incloses the brain, as distinguished from the face: opposed to facial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the cranium which encloses the brain
From cranium.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)