from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of a crew, especially the crew of a ship.
- n. The military trade of armoured crewman, abbreviated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. any member of a ship's crew.
- n. a member of a flight crew.
- n. a member of a work crew.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any member of a ship's crew
- n. a member of a flight crew
- n. a member of a work crew
Sorry, no etymologies found.