from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of early: more early
- adj. occurring previously
- adv. comparative form of early: more early
- adv. previously; before now; sooner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. occurring at a prior time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. earlier in time; previously
- adj. (comparative and superlative of `early') more early than; most early
- adv. comparatives of `soon' or `early'
- adv. before now
Sorry, no etymologies found.