from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something which ends another thing.
- n. A maneuver in which one uses the pressure of a wave to flip one's kayak end over end.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, makes an end of something.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which ends, terminates, or finishes.
- An obsolete dialectal form of under.
Sorry, no etymologies found.