from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of entrenching or something which entrenches
- n. A fortification constructed of trenches
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an entrenched fortification; a position protected by trenches.
- n. the act or process of entrenching.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an entrenched fortification; a position protected by trenches
Sorry, no etymologies found.