from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being executed.
- n. A file that can be run directly by a computer's hardware or a p-code interpreter with no further processing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being executed; feasible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being executed or carried out.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
Sorry, no etymologies found.