from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Remote; distant.
- adj. Widely distributed; wide-ranging.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Remote or distant, in space, time or relationship.
- adj. Wide-ranging, widespread or widely distributed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. widely spread or distributed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. remote
- adj. distributed over a considerable extent
far + flung (Wiktionary)