from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A psychological or emotional difficulty or inhibition.
- n. Informal An obstacle to smooth progress or development.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an emotional difficulty or a psychological inhibition; a complex
- n. an unforeseen obstacle to progress; a hitch
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an emotional preoccupation
- n. an unforeseen obstacle
Sorry, no etymologies found.