from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Lack of sobriety; intemperance, especially in drinking.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being drunk; a lack of sobriety.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of sobriety, moderation, or calmness; intemperance; drunkenness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lack of sobriety; intemperateness; drunkenness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
Sorry, no etymologies found.