from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A piece of property (land) that is held (owned).
- n. The state of owning land.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. ownership of land; the state or fact of owning land.
- n. A holding in the form of land; the land owned by a person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a holding in the form of land
- n. ownership of land; the state or fact of owning land
Sorry, no etymologies found.