from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A left-handed person.
- n. An advocate or member of the political left.
- adv. With the left hand or in a left-handed manner: throws lefty; bats lefty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who is left-handed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who uses the left hand with greater skill than the right; a left-handed person.
- n. a baseball pitcher who throws the ball with the left hand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a baseball pitcher who throws the ball with the left hand
- n. a person who uses the left hand with greater skill than the right
Sorry, no etymologies found.