from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal One dedicated to the arts and especially to classical music.
- n. Informal One whose taste in the arts is considered to be overrefined.
- n. Informal A person with long hair, especially a hippie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person with hair longer than the norm, especially someone viewed as bohemian, non-conventional or a hippie.
- n. A person with a deep interest in the classical arts, especially music.
- n. A person considered to have excessively refined taste for the arts.
- adj. Concerning or characteristic of classical music.
Sorry, no etymologies found.