from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who adheres to tradition, especially in cultural or religious practices
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An advocate of, or believer in, traditionalism; a traditionist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who holds to the authority of tradition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. stubbornly conservative and narrow-minded
- n. one who adheres to traditional views
Sorry, no etymologies found.