from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. enrollment in a college or university
- n. A pass in some university examinations
- n. A registration of armorial bearings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of matriculating; the state of being matriculated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of matriculating, or of admitting to membership by enrolment; the state of being matriculated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. admission to a group (especially a college or university)
Sorry, no etymologies found.