from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of enrolling.
- n. The state of being enrolled.
- n. The number enrolled: The class has an enrollment of 27 students.
- n. A record or an entry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of enrolling or the state of being enrolled
- n. The people enrolled, considered as a group
- n. The number of people enrolled
- n. The record of such enrolling; registration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of enrolling; registration.
- n. A writing in which anything is enrolled; a register; a record.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
- n. the act of enrolling
enroll + -ment (Wiktionary)