from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The systematic representation and dimensional specification of mechanical and architectural structures.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of draft.
- n. The act or process of producing a technical drawing, or draft.
- n. The art of producing technical drawings.
- n. A profession, usually related to making technical drawings for architecture, engineering, or manufacturing.
- n. The practice among ground vehicle drivers or cyclists of following in a close line to reduce wind resistance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. writing a first version to be filled out and polished later.
- n. the craft of drawing blueprints.
- n. a creation of artistic drawings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams
- n. writing a first version to be filled out and polished later
- n. the craft of drawing blueprints
Sorry, no etymologies found.