from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who hates women.
- adj. Of or characterized by a hatred of women.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who professes misogyny; a hater of women.
- n. One who displays prejudice against or looks down upon women.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A woman hater. Contrast
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A woman-hater.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a misanthrope who dislikes women in particular
From Ancient Greek μισογύνης (misogunēs), from μισέω (miseō, "I hate") + γυνή (gynē, "woman"). (Wiktionary)