from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being mysterious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being mysterious.
- n. Something mysterious; a mystery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being mysterious; obscurity; the quality of being hidden from the understanding and calculated to excite curiosity or wonder.
- n. That which is mysterious or obscure.
- n. The behavior or manner of one who wishes or affects to imply a mystery: as, he told us with much mysteriousness to wait and see.
mysterious + -ness (Wiktionary)