from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Crazy; insane.
- adj. Extremely enthusiastic: I'm nuts about opera.
- interj. Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of nut.
- n. Testicles.
- n. A hand that can be proven unbeatable even when the hand's holder does not know any of the hidden cards the other poker players involved in a hand hold or held.
- adj. Insane, mad.
- adj. Crazy, mad; unusually pleased or, alternatively, angered.
- interj. Indicates annoyance, anger, or disappointment.
- interj. Signifies rejection of a proposal or idea, as in forget it, no way, or nothing doing.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of nut.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Crazy; loony; insane; batty; -- used in a predicate position, ususually in phrases such as to go nuts, went nuts, are you nuts?
- interj. An expression of disapproval, defiance, or displeasure, as in: “Ah, nuts! My knife just broke.”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
From nut.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)