from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To produce in excess of need or demand.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To produce more of something than one can use or sell
- v. To apply excess modifications to musical recordings, such as adding effects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To produce in excess of demand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. produce in excess
- v. produce in excess; produce more than needed or wanted
Sorry, no etymologies found.