from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variants of frenetic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Dated form of frenetic.
- n. Dated form of frenetic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to phrenitis; suffering from frenzy; delirious; mad; frantic; frenetic.
- n. One who is phrenetic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See frenetic.
- n. A frantic or frenzied person; one whose mind is disordered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. excessively agitated; distraught with fear or other violent emotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.