from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To bring or come together again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To unite again.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To unite again; to join after separation or variance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To unite again; join after separation.
- To reconcile after variance.
- To be united again; join and cohere again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. unify again, as of a country
- v. have a reunion; unite again
Sorry, no etymologies found.