from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The conservative or reactionary faction of a group.
- n. See right.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the more right-wing faction of a group or party
- n. the right-hand side of a sports field
- n. the offensive player who plays to the center's right
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
Sorry, no etymologies found.