from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A book with blank pages used for the mounting and preserving of pictures, clippings, or other mementos.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a book, similar to a notebook or journal, in which personal or family memorabilia and photos are collected and arranged
- v. to create scrapbooks
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A blank book in which extracts cut from books and papers may be pasted and kept.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book for holding scraps; a volume for the preservation of short pieces of poetry or prose, prints, engravings, etc., clipped from books and papers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an album into which clippings or notes or pictures can be pasted
Sorry, no etymologies found.