American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A book with blank pages used for the mounting and preserving of pictures, clippings, or other mementos.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book for holding scraps; a volume for the preservation of short pieces of poetry or prose, prints, engravings, etc., clipped from books and papers.
- n. a book, similar to a notebook or journal, in which personal or family memorabilia and photos are collected and arranged
- v. to create scrapbooks
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A blank book in which extracts cut from books and papers may be pasted and kept.
- n. an album into which clippings or notes or pictures can be pasted
“Luckily, the scrapbook is a something that we will be able to add to and modify over time.”
“This "scrapbook" is the portal into that collection, allowing users to create their own collections by putting any items they're interested in into their own virtual scrapbook.”
“Each individual item in the scrapbook is indexed so that the collection can be searched using a variety of criteria.”
“Got sidetracked somehow - and except for the photos of ConDFW, my scrapbook is caught up now.”
“Near the front of the scrapbook is a large colored poster instructing Montgomery Ward stores about how to order and distribute the book.”
“No. No! In the scrapbook was a letter that arrived after his death.”
“The scrapbook is a huge accomplish, especially amidst the other craziness going on.”
“I just wish I could use a glue stick for everything and then I would sew like I scrapbook, which is to say constantly.”
“Also in the scrapbook was a copy of the letter that Crandon sent Doyle on July 6, two weeks after the Day break-in.”
“And then he said, 'I have Libya's best composer, most famous composer write this song for you,' and it was called Black Flower in the White House," she told me, calling the scrapbook "eerie.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘scrapbook’.
A collection of book words.
Looking for tweets for scrapbook.