from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and a past participle of shoe.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Wearing shoes.
- adj. Having tires equipped.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of shoe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- f shoe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Preterit and past participle of shoe.
- A dialectal preterit of shed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wearing footgear
- adj. used of certain religious orders who wear shoes
Sorry, no etymologies found.