from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A group or planting of shrubs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A planting of shrubs; a wide border to a garden where shrubs are thickly planted; or a similar larger area with a path winding through it.
- n. Shrubs collectively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A collection of shrubs.
- n. A place where shrubs are planted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Shrubs collectively; low shrubby bushes.
- n. A plantation of shrubs, as in a garden or pleasure-ground.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an area where a number of shrubs are planted
- n. a collection of shrubs growing together
From shrub (Wiktionary)