from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a slope.
- v. Present participle of slope.
- n. An arrangement or motion by which something slopes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclining or inclined from the plane of the horizon, or from a horizontal or other right line; oblique; declivous; slanting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a slanting form or direction
- adj. having an oblique or slanted direction
Sorry, no etymologies found.