from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sloppy.
- n. The result or product of being sloppy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sloppy; muddiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being sloppy; plashiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of not being careful or taking pains
- n. the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water
- n. a lack of order and tidiness; not cared for
- n. falsely emotional in a maudlin way
From sloppy + -ness (Wiktionary)