from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with sudden astonishment or amazement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Astonished, amazed or so suddenly surprised as to be unable to speak.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Struck, blasted, or injured by lightning.
- Astonished; amazed; struck dumb by some surprising or terrible thing suddenly presented to the mind or view.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. as if struck dumb with astonishment and surprise
thunder + struck (Wiktionary)