from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The position or function of a trustee.
- n. Administration of a territory by a country or countries so commissioned by the United Nations.
- n. See trust territory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The position or office of being a trustee.
- n. A United Nations trust territory or its administration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office or duty of a trustee.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office or functions of a trustee.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of trustee
- n. a dependent country; administered by another country under the supervision of the United Nations
Sorry, no etymologies found.