from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Incorporeal; not possessed of a body.
- adj. :
- adj. Not united in a regimented structure; lacking structure and order.
- adj. Existing or operating without involvement by the body; solely mental or intellectual; “ungrounded”, “heady”.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Free from a corporeal body; disembodied.
- adj. Not embodied; not collected into a body; not yet organized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disembodied. Not embodied; not collected into a body; as, unembodied militia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having a material body
un- + embodied (Wiktionary)