from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Weapons considered as a group.
- n. The design and production of weapons.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Weapons, collectively; as, an array of weaponry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Weapons, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Weapons in general.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. weapons considered collectively
Sorry, no etymologies found.