from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To write about positively.
- v. To document the faults of.
- v. To produce by writing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a short account of the news
- v. bring to public notice by writing, with praise or condemnation
- v. put into writing; write in complete form
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.