from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The act or an instance of appraising.
- noun An expert or official valuation, as for taxation.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The act of appraising; valuation; appraisement or estimation of value or worth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A valuation by an authorized person; an appraisement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
judgmentor assessmentof the valueof something, especially a formalone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth
- noun a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- noun an expert estimation of the quality, quantity, and other characteristics of someone or something
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
to appraise + -al
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.