from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Prone to or characterized by indecision; irresolute: an indecisive manager.
- adj. Inconclusive: an indecisive contest; an indecisive battle.
- adj. Not clearly defined; indefinite: indecisive boundaries running through mountainous terrain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not decisive; not marked by promptness or decision.
- adj. inconclusive or uncertain
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not decisive; not bringing to a final or ultimate issue.
- adj. Undetermined; prone to indecision; irresolute; unsettled; wavering; vacillating; hesitating
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not decisive; not bringing to a decision; inconclusive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not definitely settling something
- adj. not clearly defined
- adj. characterized by lack of decision and firmness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
In the report compiled by the players' union, the attack coach Brian Smith is described as "indecisive, out of his depth, difficult to talk to and simply not good enough" and accused of looking to the Romania team for inspiration.
I have noticed his judgement becoming increasingly flawed and he seems to have acquired in indecisive madness of Hamlet without its analytical interest.
When you called her indecisive, what did you mean?
Adding that if Mayama doesn’t like Yamada then he should make her realize it sooner since being indecisive is the most tortuous thing.
It’s a tossup to me, but indecisive is better than inattentive or incompetent.
Pisces are called indecisive, but you didn't have trouble making up your mind about doing a big Broadway show.
I would rather risk a mistake than be indecisive, which is always a mistake.
I learned that while some people define themselves as bisexual, many people look down upon the term as indecisive, as a phase you pass through on your way to being gay, or as a cop-out used by homosexuals who want to reap the benefits of being semi-heterosexual.
Often described as indecisive, Abbas stuck to his plan this week even as the U.S. and Israel leaned on those Security Council members favoring the statehood initiative to abstain from voting.
And happy thanksgiving to Lee and all our other American friends that I don't know. .musicsoop too! boders yeah, why am I being indecisive, that is the new normal.