from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The female of certain animals, especially the donkey and the wren.
- n. A spinning jenny.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device for spinning thread from fiber onto multiple spindles (also called spinning jenny).
- n. A female creature of certain kinds, such as wren and donkey.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A familiar or pet form of the proper name Jane.
- n. A familiar name of the European wren.
- n. A machine for spinning a number of threads at once, -- used in factories. Also called spinning jenny.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A female bird; used especially as a prefix, as in jenny-heron, jenny-howlet, jenny-jay, jenny-wren, etc.
- n. Specifically A wren: usually called jenny-wren.
- n. A female ass: also called jenny-ass.
- n. A locomotive-crane; a self-propelling crane used for carrying heavy weights.
- n. Compasses with one end bent inward.
- n. A stroke iu English billiards, originally a losing hazard made from balk into a middle pocket, the object-ball being near the pocket, but below it: now applied to any acute-angled pocketing placed from balk to a ball outside, and thence into any of the four pockets beyond balk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States architect who designed the first skyscraper in which a metal skeleton was used (1832-1907)
- n. female donkey
July 2nd, 2009 1: 03 pm ET sanford has lost all credibility. he needs to resign and return to the private sector. he has not been forthcoming from the first, lying to his wife and family, to the state of S. C, to his voters. he might have also lied to maria, his mistress in argentina. jenny is delusional by holding onto mark sanford who truly loves another woman.
But jenny is a moralizing, fundamentalist "christian" nattering about morals.
A jenny is a difficult in-off shot to the middle pocket, usually with the object ball close to the side-cushion; a pair of breeches is a simultaneous in-off and pot red in the top pockets. (p. 19)
I got changed, called jenny here at work, told her to walk over so she could carry the TV, and so she did! awesome.
Briana Turner, Wetsbury Christian: The freshman had 23 points in the TAPPS 3A semifinals and 16 in the final to help lead the Wildcats to their third consecutive state title email@example.com
It's funny that you guys mention all those millions and millions of Teal fans that disagree with me, but you for are the only ones that I see: the chef, the girl with the cup, the so call jenny, and dan, danny, whatever his/her name is.
Also, I didn't know that 'jenny' was the defender of Michael Moore.
About the subject in hand i think Mischa Barton would have don a better Georgina that "the key" lol she is to much, i dont know... "jenny".
She was now alone with Mary at her "jenny," and had already become so expert that those who understood such matters prophesied she would soon be promoted to the "twisting and doubling."
(After all, my e-mail address at work is just "jenny," a fact that many people point out.)